Printer, Copier & Scanner
There are two (2) printing and scanning machines in the library available for users. These are directly connected on all the PC’s in the Library for easy access. Web print service is also available for laptop/gadget users.
To recharge your printing account, contact the Library staff in circulation desk or send Whatsapp for more info.
Tel. no. : 2206-1123-1124
How to register your card to the machines?
- • Prepare you library ID card and tap the machine RFID scanner.
- • Enter your GUtech username and password as seen below. Do not remove the ID card for few seconds.
• Tap the card on the scanner and start printing.
How to print to library printers using my own device laptop/device?
- • Save your document in pdf.
- • Open Papercut web print in this link http://myprint.gutech.edu.om:9191/user using your own GUtech username and password.
- • Press webprint on the options found in the upper-left part of the screen and submit a job http://myprint.gutech.edu.om:9191/app?service=action/1/UserWebPrint/0/$ActionLink
- • Upload the document and complete the process.
- • Log-in using your GUtech ID, select the document and print.